Music City is a unique and action-packed destination which includes a visit to the Grand Ole Opry and a concert by the Nashville Symphony Orchestra.
- Deluxe accommodations at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.
- All-Inclusive Meal Planning including lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe, BB King's Blues Club, and the iconic Wild Horse Saloon
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Participation in a Performance Clinic or workshop
- Admission to Dinner and Show aboard the General Jackson Showboat
- Admission to a concert by the Nashville Symphony Orchestra.
- A visit to The Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson, including a Performance Opportunity.